Program Coordinator (PATH)
Application Deadline: May 31, 2023 Location: Santa Ana, CA, United States
PATH Elevate Youth, Santa Ana, F/T, Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm (Some evenings + Weekends)
- Teach an evidence-based alcohol and other drug (AOD) prevention curriculum, facilitating youth-led activities, conducting leadership workshops, holding peer-to-peer support meetings and preparing students to implement a policy change campaign.
- Serve as a community resource and support the project by planning student workshops, speakers and educational and recreational activities and outings.
- Assist in recruiting students into the Elevate Youth program and keeping students engaged within the program to help maintain student retention rates.
- Assist in evaluation of activities including but not limited to: attending evaluation meetings, distributing and collecting surveys, creating survey materials and collecting student demographic data.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health. Candidates must demonstrate knowledge in health education theories related to prevention strategies and activities.
- Ability to have sensitivity to the cultural and ethnic diversity of the service population and to be sensitive to the needs of special populations.
- Valid California driver's license, liability insurance meeting minimum state requirements, and a reliable automobile.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
Starting pay rate: $25.91 hourly
Equal Opportunity Employer
Waymakers is an equal opportunity employer who is committed to and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state and/or local laws.