Young people face many challenges as they strive to reach their full potential. Waymakers counseling programs are designed for youth and their families who are involved with or at-risk or involvement with the child welfare, juvenile justice, law enforcement and children’s mental health systems.
- Gang Prevention & Intervention
- Families First Outpatient Services
- Youthful Offender Wraparound Services
- Collaborative Court Full Service Partnership for
Juveniles– Truancy and Substance Abuse
- Positive family communication & relationships
- Enhanced parenting skills
- Increased level of resiliency
- Positive family, peer, school and community interactions
- Ability to manage conflicts
- Increased feelings of safety
“The fear of an uncertain future had bothered me for the longest time. I hadn’t realized that I would be alone on this journey of life. The comfort of knowing I have people who care and are here for me really lessens the intensity of the struggle and it gives me hope for a great future. I’ve never felt better.”
The Parent Project®
The Parent Project ® is an effective, evidence-informed, virtual parenting workshop! This 10-week virtual parenting workshop is highly regarded, nationally recognized, and interactive. The Parent Project ® includes a workbook and runs in the early evening to accommodate most working families. The Parent Project ® has been lauded by law enforcement, government agencies, non-profits, private businesses, and families across the country for 30 years, and seeks to educate and provide strategies on how to effectively parent difficult children.