Service Coordinator (Collaborative Courts FSP)
Application Deadline: January 19, 2024 -- Location: Irvine, California, United States
Collaborative Courts FSP. Irvine. F/T, Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 6 p.m. Must be available for on-call coverage for after-hours emergencies.
- Provide in-home case management services to youth involved in the collaborative court system.
- Lead the implementation of a service plan covering the entire range of needs for the family to promote success, safety, and permanence in the home, school, workforce, and community.
- Work with the family to increase positive influence and decrease negative behavioral issues.
- Make accurate assessment of the family’s needs, assist the family in accessing and utilizing the resource,
- Coordinate services amongst all members of the team using a “what-ever-it-takes” approach.
- Provide written progress reports.
- Bachelors degree in psychology, social work, or related discipline.
- 1-2 years experience in the field.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Ability to establish rapport.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a diverse multicultural/ethnic population with sensitivity and respect.
- Valid California driver’s license, liability insurance meeting minimum state requirements, and a clean driving record.
- Must be available for on-call coverage for after-hours emergencies.
Bilingual English/Spanish required.
Pay rate: $28.33 hourly
Waymakers is a "Public Student Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) qualified employer."
Equal Opportunity Employer
Waymakers is an equal opportunity employer who is committed to and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state and/or local laws.