Quality Assurance Specialist (YOW)
Application Deadline: January 13, 2024 --- Location: Irvine, California, United States
QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST Hybrid
Youthful Offender Wraparound (YOW) – Irvine, F/T, Monday - Friday, 8 am-5 pm.
Hybrid schedule available after the training period.
- Verify clients’ Medi-Cal Insurance eligibility on a monthly basis.
- Complete a technical review of personal health information against a master client database.
- Data entry of diagnostic codes and demographic details into the software program
- Prepare invoices for third party payers for billable charges and reconcile insurance charges for each client monthly.
- Provide administrative support to the program as needed.
- High school diploma; College degree preferred.
- 1-3 years of related experience in a professional office environment.
- Working knowledge of IRIS and EXYM Electronic Health Record Systems a plus but training is available.
- Working knowledge of computer applications (Word and Excel) and standard office procedures.
- Effective interpersonal and organizational abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Demonstrate sensitivity to the cultural/ethnic diversity of the service population and be sensitive to the needs of special populations.
- Valid California driver’s license, liability insurance meeting minimum state requirements, and a reliable automobile.
Waymakers is a Public Student Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) qualified employer.
Pay rate: $25.75 per hour
Equal Opportunity Employer
Waymakers is an equal opportunity employer committed to and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.