Office Specialist (Youth Development)
Application Deadline: March 31, 2023 Location: Santa Ana, CA, United States
Youthful Development – Santa Ana. P/T, Monday – Friday. * 20 hours per week.
- Support the Chief Program Officer of Youth Development performing general clerical tasks.
- Track data in Excel and Word documents, setting up meetings, note taking, typing agendas and minutes, quality control of program documents, processing purchase orders, supply ordering, coordination with IT services, assists the staff and/or public by researching resources, answering questions and clarifying information about program.
- Preparation of material for outreach events, printing, copying and filing program paperwork, processing check requests, reconciling of petty cash, follow-up emails for past due documentation.
- Assist with data entry into Electronic Health Record systems.
- Deliver interoffice mail, picking up food for events, and phone coverage as needed.
- High school diploma, a working knowledge of clerical tasks and personal computer application with attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- 1 year related experience in a clerical position.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Demonstrates the ability to work with a diverse population with sensitivity and respect.
- Valid California driver’s license, reliable automobile and liability insurance.
Starting pay range: $19.49 - $20.46 per hour
Equal Opportunity Employer
Waymakers is an equal opportunity employer who is committed to and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state and/or local laws.