Gang Victim Services Supervisor (VAP)
Application Deadline: May 01, 2023 - Location: Orange, CA, United States
GANG VICTIM SERVICES SUPERVISOR
VAP – Orange, F/T, Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm. (Rotating On-call)
- Responsible for the day-to-day operation of Gang Victim Services, supervising staff and volunteers.
- Assures that the needs of the victim and family are met and coordinates community mobilization against gang violence and related activities.
- Bachelor's degree in behavioral science, criminal justice, psychology and/or related field.
- 1-2 years of related work experience.
- Must have completed Victim Advocate Entry Level and Advanced Training and certification as a Sexual Assault Counselor as mandated by PC13835.10.
- Must be available for a rotating on call.
- Valid California driver license, reliable vehicle and automobile liability insurance meeting minimum state requirements, and a satisfactory driving record
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
Starting pay range: $70,106 - $73,445/annually
Equal Opportunity Employer
Waymakers is an equal opportunity employer who is committed to and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state and/or local laws.