Data Analyst (YOW)
Application Deadline: January 13, 2023 --- Location: Irvine, California, United States
Youthful Offender Wraparound - Irvine. F/T, Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm.
Hybrid schedule available after the training period.
- Provide data entry into data collection formats such as Excel, Exym, IRIS, Access, Caminar OQ Analyst and other Electronic Health Record systems.
- Tracks designated performance outcomes, monitors, reviews and interprets statistical data for the program.
- Utilize data to tell the story of program outcomes; to provide pie charts and bar graphs to translate data; to identify successes and gaps in service; and for program development.
- Provide administrative support to the program.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 1-3 years related experience in a professional office environment.
- Computer skills, including knowledge of Excel, Access or similar EHR data collection systems.
- Effective interpersonal and organizational abilities.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Ability to create charts, graphs, and other statistical representation of program outcomes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Valid California driver's license, liability insurance meeting minimum state requirements, and a satisfactory driving record.
Waymakers is a Public Student Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) qualified employer.
Pay rate: $25.75 per hour
Equal Opportunity Employer
Waymakers is an equal opportunity employer committed to and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.