Associate Clinician (CCFSP)
Application Deadline: June 30, 2023 Location: California, United States
Collaborative Courts FSP – Santa Ana. F/T, Monday – Friday, 9 am - 6 pm on call 24/7 for crisis support.
- Using a strength-based, “whatever-it-takes” approach in the Recovery Model and a wraparound philosophy.
- Provide individual, family and group counseling promoting wellness and recovery.
- Conduct initial intakes, develops clinical assessments with a DSM5 diagnosis, measurable treatment plans, and assists clients, caretakers and FSP team in goal achievement and implementation of behavior modification plans.
- Provide parent education, intervening therapeutically when a consumer is experiencing behavioral/emotional difficulties, crisis intervention and safety planning and coordination of care with FSP team.
- Provide timely documentation of these services for transitional age youth 12-25 and their families with mental illness and are involved in the juvenile justice system. Services are provided within juvenile justice institutions, in-home and community based locations.
- Requires a Master’s degree in counseling, psychology, social work or related field. Possession of a current intern number with BBS on the MFT/LCSW track.
- 1 year related experience or post graduate, clinically supervised hours. Counseling experience with children, adolescents and families required. Requires knowledge of theory and techniques of individual, family, and group dynamics, behavioral interventions, substance abuse, crisis intervention and cognitive behavioral approaches.
- Demonstrates the ability to work with a diverse multicultural/ethnic population with sensitivity and respect.
- Must be available for on-call coverage for after-hours emergencies.
- Valid California driver’s license, liability insurance meeting minimum state requirements, and a reliable automobile.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
Starting pay range: $74,802.00 - $87,379.00 per year
Equal Opportunity Employer
Waymakers is an equal opportunity employer who is committed to and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state and/or local laws.