Mental Health Worker (Families First)
Application Deadline: October 31, 2021
Location: Santa Ana, CA, United States
MENTAL HEALTH WORKER (Families First - Santa Ana) – F/T. (Monday-Friday, 10:30am-7pm, Must be available to work early mornings and evenings when needed).
- Plan, organize, and facilitate large and small child and adolescent skill building groups on such topics as social skills, coping skills, independent living skills, and career skills.
- Provide individual and family interventions in program and in the home to assist youth with learning and practicing new skills.
- Collaborate with clients’ therapists regarding treatment plans and observed behaviors.
- Complete progress notes and EPSDT documentation and maintain client charts within Medi-Cal standards.
- Provide transportation for clients.
- Requirements include:
- Bachelors Degree in psychology, social work, child development, human services or related discipline required.
- Normally requires a minimum of 1 year experience working with children and/or adolescents.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Valid California driver’s license, auto liability insurance, and a satisfactory driving record.
- Bilingual English/Spanish required.
- BBS Registration required.