Licensed Assistant Program Director (Youthful Offender Wraparound)
Application Deadline: July 31, 2021
Location: Santa Ana, CA, United States
LICENSED ASSISTANT PROGRAM DIRECTOR (YOUTHFUL OFFENDER WRAPAROUND - Santa Ana) - F/T. (Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm, On-call 24/7 for crisis support).
- Provide clinical and administrative oversight to the three Supervisors and their 12 service providers and assists with day to day operation of the program.
- Provide a clinical level review of Bachelor's and Master's level staff mental health rehabilitation, case management and counseling documentation for Medi-Cal charting.
- Services include daily review and clinical approval of clinical assessments and session documents; crisis intervention; consultation for consumers who experience mental health barriers to progress; approval and distribution of funds for basic needs and linkages to specialty services; referrals to community supports; provides direct service for assessment, individual, collateral and/or group counseling services to consumers and their families for coverage of Supervisors as needed.
- Requirements include:
- Master’s degree in counseling, psychology or social work.
- Possession of a current license with BBS: LMFT or LCSW.
- Ability to provide clinical supervision as outlined by BBS preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years related counseling experience post-license.
- Counseling experience with adolescents and families and transitional age youth ages 12-25.
- Knowledge of theory and experience with techniques of individual, family, and group dynamics, behavioral interventions, substance abuse, crisis intervention, motivational interviewing, trauma-focused and cognitive behavioral approaches.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a multicultural and diverse population with sensitivity and respect.
- Must be available for after-hours emergencies with 24/7 capability for consultation.
- Valid California driver’s license, auto liability insurance, and a satisfactory driving record.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.